The Onion Heads

Sunday, June 19, 2011

A letter for Beloved Father

Dear Mr. Khalid b. Hashim

Heyy ayah. How are you? I hope you're doing well out there. I'm doing great over here. Everything is as usual like before. I've started my new semester. Time past by quickly without we realized it aite?? And it's been 3 months we're aparted. And yeah, I'm missing you.

Ayah, ayah ingat lagi tak dulu masa shasha kecik2 shasha selalu mintak ayah belikan mainan untuk shasha? Dulu almost every week kita pergi spend time dekat Alpha Angle kan? And everytime lepas pergi rumah nenek, kita pergi McDonald. Bila time balik Singapore, pernah sekali ayah tertinggal wallet dekat rumah nenek, time tu perasan masa kita stop untuk berbuka puasa dekat R&R Ayer Keroh. Ayah pun without any hesitate patah balik ke KL. Ayah rest kejap jea bila daa sampai rumah, pukul 3pagi kita daa gerak bertolak ke Singapore to make sure we're on time arrive before solat raya start.

Masa sekolah rendah dulu, ayah selalu suruh shasha hafal sifir. Bila tak ingat, ayah suruh ulang. . again and again sampai shasha ingat. Because of you, shasha dapat score excellent for my test and examinations. How much I miss the old days with you ayah. How I wish we could repeat those wonderful moments again.

If only he can read this, I want him to know how big is his sacrifice to me. . and I really love him. Ayah, shasha sayang ayah sangat-sangat. Thanks for everything dari shasha lahir sampai sekarang. Even family kita dah tak macam dulu lagi, but I really wish that we can be back together like before, where there is no tears among us.


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY AYAH! YOU'RE THE MOST VALUABLE THING THAT I EVER HAVE!




No comments:

Post a Comment